Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Brat and Freebies.

At about 7:30 a.m., I was washing my hands in the upstairs bathroom. I looked in the doorway, and a fat, brat cat is looking at me and purring! I thought maybe mom had let him inside this morning when she left for work, but she said she hadn't when I asked her when she got home! The little Brat snuck in to see me. Aw.

Speaking of the Brat, we think we saw one of his siblings at the county fair this week (you may know that the Brat came to our house last summer by hitching a ride in my dad's truck after a meeting at the fairgrounds one night). She was about the same height and length as the Brat, with coloring that might suggest the same parents, but v. skinny and sickly looking. I was a bit upset, and mom said I couldn't save all the cats in the world. It's just v. sad. The Brat could look like that, if he weren't such a little sneak. : ( Now he's so pretty and soft and healthy. I love the little baha.

Okay, I am obsessed with freestuff. People post links to free stuff, like free samples of Dove soap, organizers from Office Depot, etc. Hey, when you're a poor college graduate, that stuff can help! A lot of the posts won't show up unless you're a member. But I think there are some cool and useful things (but also some junk)! I joined it, but didn't friend it. This way I can read the posts on their journal without my friendslist being spammed by them.

No comments: