Saturday, September 23, 2006

Plan B.

Plan B is going to be available over-the-counter soon, but until then women have to deal with crap like this: Blogger Denied EC by Every Hospital within 100 Miles.

In Ohio.

It is a v. slippery slope when pharmacists and doctors are allowed to deny people medication because of "morals."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm against smoking. Your lung cancer is pretty much your own damn fault, so I refuse to fill/prescribe these prescriptions to help you fight it."

"I don't believe in 'depression.' It is in indeed all in your head, but not because of a chemical imbalance in your brain. If you want to start feeling happy, then stop acting like a damn crybaby about things. I'm not filling/prescribing this Paxil prescription."

Ugh.

On a lighter note, I dressed the Brat in baby clothes. He wasn't all that amused.

No comments: