Monday, September 04, 2006

Tom Cruise.

Aw, 'lil Tom Cruise is trying to do damage control now that no one wants to watch his movies.

Tom Apologizes to Brooke.

"'[Cruise] came over to my house, and he gave me a heartfelt apology,' the actress told Tonight host Jay Leno. 'And through it all, I was so impressed with how heartfelt it was.'

Won over, Shields accepted the apology, she said."

Um. Isn't he, you know, an actor?

I still think he's bat-shit crazy. Of course, I never liked him even before the whole brainwashed Scientology-thing.

Ugh. I hate people who think they're doctors. You don't understand the effing history of psychiatry, either, asshat.

I actually rather like this article.

"Cruise, who has never given birth, accused Shields, who has, of spreading 'misinformation.'"

Ha!

No comments: