Monday, January 08, 2007

Gah. No.

Um. Why are the Florida Gators, who have no business even playing in the BCS Championship, currently leading the Ohio State Buckeyes, who are beyond awesome and had a beautiful 93-yard kick-off return touchdown on the first play of the game? I am so not happy right now.

This crap is what happens when a team is off for FIFTY-ONE DAYS: two personal penalties, two quarterback sacks and an INTERCEPTION. And counting. Troy Smith, I love you, but play like you’ve won a Heisman, which, oh, right, YOU HAVE.

It’s okay, boys, you’ll get them. I have faith. And you know why, because the Gators have gotten lucky. The first personal penalty and being WRONGLY given a first-down led to their first touchdown. The second personal penalty led to WRONGLY being given a touchdown. I think the officials must be BLIND to think that who-cares-what-his-name-is scored to put the Gators in the lead, because EVERYONE saw that he had both knees down.

I don’t know if my nerves can handle watching the rest of this game.

I don’t want it to be a “good game.” I want the Gators to be CRUSHED.

OH MY GOD. It is now 21-7. WTF is going on.

Okay. Now it’s 21-14. Better, better.

E.T.A. at half-time: I'm def. crying over a football game. Lame.

No comments: