Tuesday, September 25, 2007

From the Deep.

Hello. I have not updated in quite a bit, if you hadn't noticed. Life changed unexpectedly, and I haven't had many moments to think.

I have a new job!

But who would have thought I would be here?

To reward myself, I bought myself a new MacBook, which I am typing on right now as I use the wireless Internet at a library. Lovely stuff. I'm updating my software, and there are a lot of updates...

I...obtained the new Kanye West album, Graduation, and I must admit I greatly prefer his two previous albums. There are some good songs on the new album, but mixed in are some truly horrendous songs, such as "Drunk and Hot Girls."

I'm close to getting a hold of the new Rilo Kiley album, Under the Blacklight, and I'm a bit nervous about it because, well, I've heard they've changed their sound significantly, in an effort to be more "mainstream," I presume, and that worries me. Rilo Kiley is my favorite band, and I prefer them just the way they are.

No comments: