Monday, September 08, 2008

Maverick? Must be opposite day (or year, since it's not like anyone in the media challenges him on it...)



QUESTION from MATTHEWS: Are you proud of the work and the work and the leadership of the commander in chief in this war?

MCCAIN: Yes I am. I think the President has led with great clarity and I think he's done a great job leading the country, don't you all? [MSNBC, Hardball College Tour, 4/23/03]

MCCAIN: The President and I agree on most issues. There was a recent study that showed I voted with the President over 90 percent of the time, higher than a lot of my even Republican colleagues. [Fox News Channel, 5/22/03]

MCCAIN: The fact is that I have agreed with President Bush far more than I have disagreed, and on the transcendent issues, the most important issues of our day, I have been totally in agreement and support of President Bush. [Meet the Press, 6/19/05]

No comments: