Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hate on Gwynnie Paltrow?

ARGH! Save me from listening to Madonna! She and Gwynnie Paltrow can both take their pretentious, fake British accent and go eff themselves. NO ONE IS AMUSED/IMPRESSED. And DON'T get me started on Madonna making a mockery out of Judaism/Kabbalah.

"Celebrities" are so lame.

ETA: I swear to God, if I ever run into Paltrow, I will spit in her frickin face...okay, I wouldn't want to be roughed up by security so I actually wouldn't do it, BUT I WOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER IT.

Pretentious Gwynnie Opens Her Mouth About Politics and Thinks We Care

ETA: That's it.

"I find the English amazing how they got over 7/7. There were no multiple memorials with people sobbing as they would have been in America. There, they are constantly scaring people but at the same time, people think nothing of going to see a therapist." --Gwynnie Paltrow

That's one of the most insensitive things I have ever read in my life. She is just an empty-headed Barbie doll running around playing dress up because HEAVEN FORBID THAT PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO MOURN. Apparently she is the only one allowed to mourn, though, because we all know she was sobbing all over the place when her father died.

Why are celebrities allowed to talk? They should just act and shut up, because being famous does not somehow make you smarter. If she weren't an actress and were instead an ordinary citizen, no one could give a fuck about what she has to say about anything and no one would take her insane ramblings seriously.

I love how she acts like she has any concept of the world when in reality she's not American or British, she's just a spoiled little rich bitch who has had a pampered life and who has never had to work for ANYTHING in her life and who only got breaks as an actress because of who her parents and "uncle" were. Stop acting like you know anything about anything, Gwynnie, because you live in a dream land.

I never knew I had so much hate for Paltrow. But come on. She is the most superficial of the superficial.

Also, if Gwynnie is so concerned about the environment, WHY DOES SHE DRIVE A BMW SUV? HYPOCRITE.

No comments: