Monday, January 09, 2006

postsecret

This site is v. cool: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/. People anonymously send in postcard confessions. Some are funny, some are clever, but some are a little sad (not to mention disturbing), too. One of the first ones pisses me off a bit, actually. But that's a rant that would serve no good, so moving on!...now that I'm reading more down the page, I'm getting a bit depressed...Maybe I should rethink visiting this page! Other people's secrets are too much of a burden.

Some examples (but you really need the visuals): "I gave up a child for adoption 25 years ago. She found me. I wish to God I had had an aportion instead."; "Sometimes, I sneak pieces of my husband's wardrobe into the charity pile because I don't have the heart to tell him that his taste in clothing sucks."

No comments: