Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Books to Read.

Lately I've been discussing books with people, and I regret that I didn't get together more with my fellow English students.

Since I'll be finishing school soon, I hope to have more time to read.

I'm keeping a list of books I'd like to read someday. A lot of these are by American authors because I never got the chance to take any American literature classes in college, another thing I regret. I'm open to suggestions, too!


In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut

Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway

The Old Man and The Sea by Ernest Hemingway

This Side Of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison

Farewell To Arms by Ernest Hemingway

As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner

Song of Solomon by Toni Morrisson

No comments: