Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another Finished Book!

I finished another Oprah's Book Club book: River, Cross My Heart by Breena Clarke.

I thought it was kind of boring, actually. It's about a young black girl dealing with the drowning of her sister, and is set during a time when there was still legal segregation. I just kept waiting for something to happen. I'm all for character studies normally, but this one. Eh. A whole lot of nothing.

I can't log into my e-mail. I think they must be performing maintenance or something, because I can't log into any of my university stuff, but how annoying! I have important e-mails to read, people.

Grey's Anatomy and Mystery! with Miss Marple are on tonight. Woohoo!

In case you were wondering, I did buy my "Pretty Pink" dinnerware. So cute!

1 comment:

iWoman said...

I find it hilarious you even know who Miss Marple is!

It's not something I ever would have watched on my own, but the parents like to watch it. And my brother, too, so now it's just a family thing.