Monday, June 12, 2006

Icons.

At one of my old blogs, I was able to upload a bunch of icons to use with my posts. Blogger doesn't have that feature. We just get one icon. :( But here are some icons that I used, because maybe I'll just do the coding myself and occassionally stick one in a post! You may notice that all of the "titles" I gave the pictures are from songs (except the first and last ones). I used to have more Vivien Leigh ones, but I think they're lost. More turtles, too, come to think of it. : ( Animal photos are from Getty Images.


Turtle Island


Into the Blue


Such Great Heights


Learning to Fly


We're Going to Be Friends


Don't Panic


Can't Smile Without You


Case of You / Take My Breath Away


Building a Mystery


Fool of Me / Me, Myself, and I


You're Not Entitled to Your Opinion

3 comments:

iWoman said...

Haha. I just think Dilbert is hilarious, esp. that panel. :)

sarah said...

I may be a Gemini, but you are just strange.

iWoman said...

I try.