Thursday, June 22, 2006

Job News.

Eek. While the Brother and I were in town, a place I had applied at actually called me back! There's a first. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sure who it was. My dad had answered the phone and just took the lady's name and number. Urgh. He thinks it was an editing position. If so, I think I know which one he means, but even I couldn't tell you the name of the place, because it's something weird. But if it is that place, then it's the place that requires knowledge of computer software that I, uh, have never used before or even heard of. So negative points for me. Anyway. I'll call whoever it is tomorrow. I hope I don't have to do the interview (I hope there will be an interview, anyway!) right then because whoah, I'm so unprepared.

I just sent out a resume to someplace else, too. Blahblahblah.

Turtle Icon of the Day:

1 comment:

iWoman said...

Thanks. I'll need the luck!

Now it's my least favorite game of the world: phone tag. I've called twice, and I'm not calling again today. I don't know why people expect us to put our life on hold waiting for a phone call!