Thursday, August 24, 2006

Senseo! Computer Crashes!

Soooo...remember how I was having problems with my iMac? Yeah. Last night the thing went K-A-B-O-O-M and now I have to reinstall all of my software, etc. I managed to save some of my music and files, but most everything else is gone. Oh, well. I had too much crap music on it anyway; I kind of like starting over. But my computer crashing is more proof that I fail at everything.

Although, I do think I won this Senseo Gourmet Coffee maker (something else I discovered on freestuff).

!!! It says I should receive one in 2-3 weeks, but I'll believe it when I see it, knowing my luck. But how awesome! I don't even drink coffee, but it's so cute, I must have it on my counter! I hope I get a red one, but I doubt it.

And to think I almost didn't finish the survey-thingy for it, because it took f-o-r-e-v-e-r!

"Where do you go,
With your broken heart in tow,
What do you do with the leftover you?
And how do you know,
When to let go,
Where does the good go,
Where does the good go?"
--Tegan and Sara, "Where Does the Good Go?"

How much do I love Tegan and Sara? Quite a lot.

No comments: