Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Am pathetic.

So eharmony has/had this special where you could join for three months for the price of one, so I, uh, subscribed to it. Yeah. I don't know.

I'm in communication with five people at the moment. That just means we have sent questions back and forth...and then with two of those five people I'm in "open communication," which means we can send real messages back and forth. Like I'm typing here. One person I just realized is nearly three hours away, so no. I should end communication with him now, but suddenly all of these people looking for relationships make me sad. Like, what if they never meet anyone (nevermind me never meeting anyone!)?

I don't know. I feel like it's too late for me. Not that I'm too old or am an old maid or anything, just that I never had the proper emotional/intimate development when I was young, you know, that first love and all that jazz, and now I'm too old. I can't explain it here.

Anyway.

I've rediscovered my love for Party Ben, that DJ who mashes up songs. My favorite still has to be Somebody Rock Me, a mashup of the Killers and the Clash. Awesome.

2 comments:

Sarah V. said...

Whatever happened to that bluegrass fella?

iWoman said...

I don't know. He was sending v. nice, friendly e-mails, and then he disappeared. So I prefer to think that he died.