Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters"

Okay, I am loving Bob Dylan at the moment. I always love him, but now I'm listening to him about 24/7, especially the albums Nashville Skyline, The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan and all the bootlegs with Johnny Cash (two of my favorite people ever, together!)

It's sad that so many of Dylan's lyrics are still relevant to many situations today.

So every sports team I follow basically got slaughtered this week. My old high school got killed; they didn't even make it on the scoreboard.

The Browns better win today, or this rivalry with the Steelers isn't even a rivalry. It's a dominance. To be a rivalry, there has to actually be COMPETITION.

My brother and our friend watched The Ohio State Buckeyes play in a bar last night. Oy vey. That was just embarrassing, too. Our best player was injured and didn't play, though, and it's always best to lose early in the season.

Yeah. An employee at the bar last night was incredibly rude, unprofessional, and lacked decent customer service. I think he was the night manager, which makes it worse. I don't want to get into the specifics, but let's say he lied to our face about what we could use a discount on, and refused to grant it at the end of the night; charged us for drinks the guys didn't order; and our bill was messed up in other ways, too. I say he had poor customer service because none of the things were corrected. So I wrote in a letter of complainant to the corporate office, and someone better respond, because it's the principle of the thing.

No comments: